If you love animals, being outdoors, puppy kisses, kitty purrs, apply today! We have openings for part time pet care providers. We are an established and growing pet sitting and dog walking company proudly serving our area since 2019, and pet sitters ourselves since 2017. A constant client base trusts us to provide the best care for their pets and home. We are seeking responsible, dependable, mature individuals, who will care for and spoil clients pets and treat them as their own. Positions include part time pet sitters, daily dog walkers, pet waste removers, and overnight pet sitters. We care for any and all animals including dogs, cats, small animals, farm animals and fish. We have no breed or size restrictions.
Our typical dog walking clients generally request services Monday through Friday during midday hours between 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. The typical client has up to two dogs that may be high-energy, hence the need for a daily walk. Our appointments are thirty minutes long and typically consist of half mile or full mile walks. This position requires you to be physically fit and able to work and commute in all types of weather.
- Must be available to work at least two weekends a month
- Must be available on most holidays (New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Easer, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve)
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Eighteen years or older
- Hours vary on the position selected
- Full background check, and reference check
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, insured vehicle and registration
- Comfortable with all different breeds and animals
- Have a smart phone with reliable access to the internet
- Become American Red Cross Pet Care First Aid Certified